Thursday, July 12, 2012 @ 7-9:30PM – Facebook + RSVP
ALL TICKETS FROM JUNE 29th will be honored!
Many of you know that the storm knocked out our power last Friday, so the David Wells Band could not perform. David Well’s and Band will return to play our their smooth evening of JAZZ for the Humane Society. One night only. Come on out and support a great cause!
Tickets $7 in advance
$10 day of the show
Buy Tickets Online NOW Via PayPal!
Come out and hear a “national jazz performist” while supporting our Humane Society!! It’s the Best of Two worlds!!
Call 740.374.8278 to ask about Dinner Reservations, Ticket Purchases, or Staying at The Hackett Hotel (over The Galley!) after the show… Dinner before the show is a GREAT way to secure good seats! (hint hint).
David Wells has shared the same platform with some of the top artist’s in the industry: Warren Hill, Najee, Matt Marshak, Jeff Kashiwa, Nick Colione, Ken Navarro, Tim Bowman, Michael Lington, Brian Simpson, Blake Aaron, Nils, Greg Adams, Marion Meadows, Jackien Joyner, etc.
David Wells, a gifted Flugelhorn / Trumpet player from a small town in West Virginia, has been living his dream of a career in music. Since the age of nine, David began learning the flugelhorn and trumpet, with his professional debut at the age of thirteen. Heavily influenced by Louie Armstrong, Herb Alpert and The Tijuana Brass, David evolved into an instrumental soloist with the capability of reaching his audiences on an intimate level.
Interesting Facts about David:
• David started playing the trumpet at 9 years old
• CEO/Founder of Chocolate Jazz Foundation 501 ©(3)
• David has a two hour weekly radio show called “Chocolate Jazz Radio currently on 15 different FM station’s throughout the country
• Established a 24/7 internet radio station called “Chocolate Jazz Radio.com”
• August 2011, David released his 11th CD “Light”
• David’s latest single, “Move”, from his latest CD “Light”, was the #1 most added single on all smooth Jazz radio stations across the country
• In June 2008, was on the Entry Ballot for 51st Grammy “Best Pop Instrumental” Album
• September 2009 David released his 8th CD “Skyline”
• December 2008 & 2009, David’s single “Deck The Halls” Hit was #1 most added song “Nationwide”
• March 2010, David was Nominated for “American Smooth Jazz Award” for Gospel Jazz Artist of the Year
• February 15, 2012 on Smoothjazz.com “Top 50″ National Chart, David is holding strong at #12
• As of February 15th on Smoothjazz.com David was the #1 Smooth Jazz Trumpet player “Nationwide”
• Endorsed as a “National Performer” by Conn/Selmer
• Endorsed by Warburton USA, Inc.