Saturday, August 4, 2012 from 11AM-6PM
Share on Facebook
Sign Ups are Complete. We have a complete roster of folks to audition. Good luck to everyone, and be sure to come out and check out the auditions! Admission is open to the public!
Available Now>>>> Sign Up Form!
Then>>>>Download The Rules Here!
Print, Fill Out – and Bring With You on Saturday, August 4, 11AM!
*** Update to Rules – Wednesday, August 1, 2012 ***
- The number of participants will be capped at 70, due to the limited time available for Auditions – between 11AM and 6PM.
- All participants should be at The Adelphia by 11AM. If it is not possible for you to arrive at that time, late arrivals will be granted auditions on a first-come, first-served basis, time permitting until 6PM.
- Auditions may be limited to three (3) minutes of your chosen song.
- If you will be singing to a music track, you must bring on a Audio CD. Please label your CD! The song should be in “karaoke” format, with the primary vocal track muted/removed.
- The selected top performer must be willing to travel at their own expense to the Los Angeles, CA “Open Call” August 11-12, 2012.
The Adelphia is pleased to announce that we will be filming auditions for NBC’s hit show THE VOICE on Saturday, August 4, 2012.
-The complete rules and regulations are with the entree form and will are posted for download on www.thegalleymarietta.com. A direct link can be found here*
-All entrees must download the forms*, fill them out and bring them to The Adelphia Music Hall on the day of their taped audition.
The complete rules and regulations are available here: